The carmaker also offers the My Kia app and a WhatsApp number for communicating with Kia owners
- New My Convenience package bundles extended warranty with other benefits.
- Industry-first accident protection benefits on offer.
- Roadside assistance for up to five years.
- Tyre/alloy wheel damage also covered under the My Convenience scheme.
- The Kia Carens gets a standard 3-year warranty with unlimited km.
Kia India has introduced new aftersales benefits for customers of its new Carens people mover. The carmaker already offers a standard 3-year, unlimited km warranty on the Carens, but buyers of the MPV will be able to avail of new financial incentives and packages.
The ‘My Convenience Plus’ package is exclusive to the Carens and includes the following benefits:
- Extended warranty for up to five years.
- Pre-paid maintenance with fixed service cost unaffected by future inflation.
- Optional Roadside assistance with alloy wheel and tyre damage cover.
My Convenience Plus can be had as a ‘Premium’ four-year plan or a ‘Luxury’ five-year plan.
In addition, you can opt for ‘Care Shield’ under which Kia will repair the MPV after an accident subject to certain conditions. Care Shield Plus even goes on to cover legal fees – Kia will reimburse up to Rs 1 lakh for up to two accidents that go to court.
Under My Convenience Plus, you’ll also be covered for damages if you incorrectly put the wrong type of fuel in the tank.
Kia also has the My Kia app for customer support on which you can track your service timings and share your experience of Kia’s service and sales. You can also reach out to customer services on Whatsapp.
The Kia Carens is a family MPV that’s sure to be used extensively for carrying people and luggage. If you’re mulling over the Carens but are confused about its after-sales benefits, you can cherry-pick benefits under My Convenience Plus to come with a custom plan that works for you. To find out how it drives, read our Carens first drive review here.