Prices have been hiked by up to Rs 60,000 and the sedan now starts from Rs 10.99 lakh
- Skoda Slavia now priced between Rs 10.99 lakh and Rs 18.39 lakh.
- 1-litre TSI variants’ prices increased by up to Rs 40,000.
- You have shell out Rs 60,000 more for the 1.5-litre TSI grades.
- The sedan is set to lose its larger touchscreen due to paucity of chips.
Introductory pricing for the Skoda Slavia has come to an end. The Czech carmaker has hiked the sedan’s sticker price by up to Rs 60,000. Skoda’s compact sedan is offered in three broad variants (Active, Ambition, and Style) and can be had with two turbo-petrol engine options: 1-litre and 1.5-litre TSI.
Take a look at the revised prices:
|1-litre TSI MT||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|Active||Rs 10.69 lakh||Rs 10.99 lakh||Rs 30,000|
|Ambition||Rs 12.39 lakh||Rs 12.69 lakh||Rs 30,000|
|Style (Non Sunroof)||Rs 13.59 lakh||Rs 13.99 lakh||Rs 40,000|
|Style||Rs 13.99 lakh||Rs 14.39 lakh||Rs 40,000|
|1-litre TSI AT|
|Ambition||Rs 13.59 lakh||Rs 13.89 lakh||Rs 30,000|
|Style||Rs 15.39 lakh||Rs 15.79 lakh||Rs 40,000|
|Style MT||Rs 16.19 lakh||Rs 16.79 lakh||Rs 60,000|
|Style DSG||Rs 17.79 lakh||Rs 18.39 lakh||Rs 60,000|
- Prices of the 1-litre TSI grades have been hiked by up to Rs 40,000.
- On the other hand, the 1.5-litre TSI variants cost Rs 60,000 more.
The latest update on the Skoda Slavia prior to this was with regard to the Czech brand downsizing the sedan’s touchscreen from a 10-inch unit to a smaller 8-inch unit due to the semiconductor chip shortage. The smaller unit supports wired Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, but it remains to be seen if it will get connected car tech.
To know more about the Skoda Slavia, read our in-depth first drive review. It locks horns with the Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, and the soon-to-be launched VW Virtus.